Lone Star Lake Views A Lake Conroe & Montgomery County TX Real Estate site Featuring Conroe, Willis, Montgomery Listings & Homes by Megan BehanHome
Montgomery County Texas Real Estate
Live it, Love it, Be Proud to Call it Home!
You have finally found the home of your dreams Hurray!!
Here is a typical real life scenario.
- You and your S.O. have worked hard to save up for that little house on the lake.
- It took 60 days, but following your lender’s advice you successfully cleared up some of the discrepancies on your credit score before applying for the loan.
- After several weeks of house hunting, your real estate agent has helped you narrow the options to your final choice.
- It’s getting down to the wire and there isn’t much time between when you finally submit the offer and your closing date.
- The inspection has come back with flying colors and you think you’re home free.
- Your spouse is already planning the colors of each room and your honey-do list is piling up fast. BUT WAIT!!!
- Your lender has called and says there is an issue with some of your credit cards. Think fast, what could be wrong? You paid off the overdue balance with another card. There shouldn’t be any problems Right??????
Hot Tip #5 —> Do not use one credit card to pay off another during the 30-45 day home closing period. This could cause both credit card balances to show an increase in the available credit used and also an increase in your debt ratio.
Are you ready to find your dream home on Lake Conroe or in Montgomery County Texas? If so leave a comment below or feel free to contact me here.
Be sure to read my other Hot Tips for Home Buyers!