A Lake Conroe & Montgomery County TX Real Estate site Featuring Conroe, Willis, Montgomery Listings & Homes by Megan BehanHome
Montgomery County Texas Real Estate
Live it, Love it, Be Proud to Call it Home!
MoGo County Texas residents won’t let this drought put a damper on our Independence Day Celebrations!!! While there won’t be many fireworks, there is still plenty to see and do around Lake Conroe and Montgomery County Texas!!
SPECIAL 4th of July HOLIDAY EVENTS Around MoGo County Texas-
- BW is still having a laser light show but it will only be viewable by residents of BW.
- Walden “Great American Buffet & Laser Light Show”July 3rd 6:30-9:30pm $38.95 adults $19.95 children Light Show at 9:30pm Over the Lake! Freedom Flight Air Show at 7:15pm Over the Lake! Reservations for Dining Required (936)582-4222
- Del Lago is the Only Place Still having Fireworks Celebration on Lake Conroe July 3rd, as of Thursday afternoon. Enjoy an Awe-Inspiring Fireworks Cruise. For reservations & prices contact 877.286.9590 or email [email protected]
- The Woodlands Red, Hot, & Blue Festival http://www.thewoodlandscvb.com/redhotblue/
- FIREWORKS HAVE BEEN CANCELED AND REPLACED WITH A LASER LIGHT SHOW
- FREE festivities begin Saturday, July 2, 2011 w/ Waterway Nights @ Waterway Square 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Sunday, July 3, 2011, enjoy patriotic songs from the Houston Symphony’s Star Spangled Salute
- A free concert held at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Concert begins at 8 p.m.
- Monday, July 4, 2011, wear red, white and blue!!! See the traditional Fourth of July Parade in the Market Street. Parade begins at 9 a.m.
- Cool off in one of the 13 Woodland’s pools for Splash Day from Noon to 4 pm.
- Also see Things That Go Bike Parade at Northshore Park at 5:30 pm and close the evening with Concert in the Park at 7 p.m.
Be safe out there and remember we are still under a drought and fire hazard in Montgomery County Texas!!
Don’t make those firefighters work any harder than they already have to!!! BE FIRE SMART!
Looking for Fun in All the Wrong Places? Don’t Miss out on my FACEBOOK Page 365 Things to do and what’s happening this weekend in MoGo County Texas!!!You have no more excuses to sit home alone on your couch!! It’s time to get out and celebrate living in the great State of Texas!
Did you miss my summer fun events round-up? I talked about all the fun boat rental places around the lake.
Did you miss my fire safety article? I posted this back April and it still applies, even more so today.
Going somewhere fun this weekend in Montgomery County Texas? Have an event that you want to promote??? Please share with us!!
I live here, I love it here, I am proud to call this my home. Don’t Mess with Texas!
Remember you are only an email or phone call away from learning how to Live Right on Lake Conroe!