Lone Star Lake Views A Lake Conroe & Montgomery County TX Real Estate site Featuring Conroe, Willis, Montgomery Listings & Homes by Megan BehanHome
Montgomery County Texas Real Estate
Live it, Love it, Be Proud to Call it Home!
Last year’s drought and rampant statewide fires in Texas curtailed this spectacular event on the water, but not anymore. FIREWORKS are back on Lake Conroe Woohoo!!!!
SPECIAL 4th of July EVENTS Around MoGoCounty Texas-
Lake Conroe Area 4th of July Events -
- Fireworks Over Lake Conroe – Wednesday, July 4 Time: 9:15 p.m. The county’s best 4th of July celebration will be held July 4, 2012 and fireworks will start at 9:15 p.m. The fireworks will be visible from the South end of the Lake. For more information, contact Scott Harper at the Chamber at (936) 756-6644.——> Free Admission http://www.conroe.org —->Boaters can pull up to Waterpoint Marina to eat at a restaurant and watch the fireworks.
- BW Fireworks are scheduled for Tuesday night July 3 at dark.
- Walden 4th of July Fireworks is also scheduled for Tuesday July 3rd at dark.
The Woodlands, TX
- 9am -11am in the Market Street – Wear your red, white and blue and enjoy this traditional parade featuring bands, floats, elected officials and more. Phone: 281-210-3975 Website: www.4thofJuly.org
- Noon to 4 pm July 4th Cool off in one of the 13 Woodland’s pools for the Annual 4th Splash Day.
- 3pm -4pm July 4th – Annual Duck Race at the Rob Fleming Aquatic Center (6535 Creekside Forest Drive)
- 6pm-10pm Weds July 4th The Woodlands Red, Hot, & Blue Festival www.redhotblue.org. For more information, call 281-363-2447 —>In the Woodlands Town Center in Town Green Park and Waterway Square
- The 15th Annual Red, Hot, & Blue Festival will feature:
Live music, Hot Dog, and Watermelon Eating Contest
Concessions and Vendor Booths
Inflatables, Beer Garden
And MUCH MORE!
- July 3, 2012, enjoy patriotic songs from the Houston Symphony’s Star Spangled Salute – A free concert held at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Concert begins at 8 p.m-10pm.
- Weds July 4th 4:30pm-5:30pm Things That Go Bike Parade at Northshore Park at 5:30 pm and close the evening with Concert in the Park at 7 p.m.
- Weds July 4th 5:30pm-7:30pm – Live music by Fidelity Maxx (Old School Funk). Bring your lawn chairs, a picnic and the whole family for a fun evening! Call 281-210-3950 or visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov for more information.
Did I leave out your event? Did I get something wrong? Let us know. Feel free to add details by commenting and sharing with everyone.
Got Questions about Lake Conroe Real Estate and not sure where to turn? I have your back!! Let me show you how to save time and money when finding or selling a home on Lake Conroe.
Do you love living in South East Texas too? Share your thoughts and area events here or on my 365GotMoGoFBpage.
Remember you are only a phone call away from learning how to live right on Lake Conroe!! 936-228-8093.