Walden on Lake Conroe in Montgomery, Texas
Cost of Living Index
- Median Home Value: $165,910
- Median Home Age: 11 years in Walden
- Unemployment Rate:
- Future Job Growth: 26.96%
Walden on Lake Conroe
Walden is one of the most established communities on Lake Conroe. This terrific golf course community was designed in 1972 on a tree lined peninsula on the lake’s west-side shoreline with plans for 5,190 dwellings. Currently, there are estate homes, single-family houses, patio homes, townhouses, condominiums and a variety of commercial and institutional facilities available to its residents.
Good new for the avid water dogs in your family. Walden’s 536-slip marina is located in one of the largest private inland harbors in the Southwest. The marina offers boating classes year round, electricity, water and storage lockers for each of its covered and uncovered slips. It can accommodate boats of all lengths and sizes. It also features a store stocked with supplies for sailors, water-skiers and pleasure boaters.
Have it all on Lake Conroe!
This well appointed deed restricted community offers ample recreational amenities to its residents. Guaranteeing that your family can have an active schedule year round.
The Walden Yacht Club boasts an award-winning executive chef, a hardworking service staff, and a full-time banquet coordinator. If you need help planning an event the Yacht Club also offers in-home catering and take-out service as well as Party Platters when an entire meal is not needed. You won’t want to miss the Commodore dining room. Not only does it have spectacular lake views, but it is open to the public and one of the area’s best kept secrets for special occasions. Be sure to check out the weekly specials.
At Your Fingertips
- 5 Country Clubs at your Fingertips
- Marina with 536 slips & boat ramps
- 28 Holes of Championship Golf
- Swimming pools, parks, & children’s playgrounds
- Hiking and Biking trails
- Newly renovated Fitness facility
- Outstanding 16 Court recently renovated tennis facility
- Tennis tournaments held year round
- Extensive family events year round – Including annual 4th of July parade & celebrations!
- Volunteer opportunities
- Various summer programming for Children
- Community leagues and social groups
Montgomery County Texas Schools have a stellar reputation for their continuous pursuit of excellence!!! If you are interested in more thorough details and contact information please check out my MISD page.
Remember You Are Only a Phone Call Away From Learning How to Live Right – On Lake Conroe! 936-228-8093